In compliance with the provisions of art. 13 EU Reg. #679/2016 (GDPR), Pro Gamma SpA intends to provide the following information.
1. Purposes and legal basis
Pro Gamma SpA will use the personal information you provide on the contact form (Contact section), and in information requests and comments in the various sections of the website to be able to carry out your requests.
Processing of this data does not require your consent, because it represents a legitimate interest of the Controller to be able to carry out a request from you (art. 6(f), GDPR).
Processing of the data requested is therefore optional, but necessary for the purposes of formalizing your request: if you decline to provide this data, the company will be unable to consider your request.
2. Retention period and recipient categories
The personal data in question will be saved until the purposes as described in item 1 of this policy have been achieved.
At the end of this processing, the data will be deleted or anonymized inside the Data Controller’s IT systems and paper archives if any.
The personal data in question will never be revealed or communicated to anyone, unless required to properly fulfill a request from you and – in any event – subject to consultation with you.
3. Data Controller, contacts, and rights of the data subject
The Data Controller is Pro Gamma SpA, with registered office in Via D’Azeglio 51 – 40123 Bologna (BO) – Italy, and can be contacted at email@example.com.
Under articles 15 through 21 of the GDPR, the data subject has the right to:
– request from the Data Controller access to, rectification of, or deletion of personal data;
– updating, or, where interested therein, integration of the data;
– anonymization or blocking of data that have been processed unlawfully, including data whose retention is unnecessary for the purposes for which they have been collected or subsequently processed;
– request the restriction of the processing of data concerning the data subject or to object to their processing;
– exert their right to data portability.
The data subject may also lodge a complaint with supervisory authority at the Italian Privacy Authority, located at Piazza Venezia # 111 – 00186 Rome (RM), Italy – Tel. +39 06 696771 – Email: firstname.lastname@example.org – Certified email: email@example.com.
The Controller has nominated a Data Protection Officer (DPO), who can be contacted at: firstname.lastname@example.org