Purposes and legal basis
Pro Gamma SpA will use the personal data provided on this form to send newsletters to keep you up-to-date on the latest news from the world of Instant Developer.
Processing of this data (marked with an asterisk because they are necessary for providing the service) requires your consent, which you can freely provide and revoke at any time by unsubscribing from the newsletter (art. 6(a) GDPR) without prejudice to any processing that took place before consent was withdrawn.
If you decline to give your consent, Pro Gamma SpA will not be able to keep you updated on the news, promotions, and events by sending the newsletter.
Your personal data will be retained until you unsubscribe from the newsletter, which you can do using the link provided in every email you will receive.
At the end of this processing, the data will be deleted or anonymized inside the Data Controller’s IT systems and paper archives if any.
Your data will not be shared with third parties, except for companies that offer crucial services to Pro Gamma SpA and who act as data processors (e.g., manager of the newsletter delivery service)
Data Controller, contacts, and rights of the data subject
The Data Controller is Pro Gamma SpA, with registered office in Via D’Azeglio 51 – 40123 Bologna (BO) – Italy, and can be contacted at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Under articles 15 through 21 of the GDPR, the data subject has the right to:
– request from the Data Controller access to, rectification of, or deletion of personal data;
– updating, or, where interested therein, integration of the data;
– anonymization or blocking of data that have been processed unlawfully, including data whose retention is unnecessary for the purposes for which they have been collected or subsequently processed;
– request the restriction of the processing of data concerning the data subject or to object to their processing;
– exert their right to data portability.
The data subject may also lodge a complaint with supervisory authority at the Italian Privacy Authority, located at Piazza Venezia # 111 – 00186 Rome (RM), Italy – Tel. +39 06 696771 – Email: email@example.com – Certified email: firstname.lastname@example.org.
The Controller has nominated a Data Protection Officer (DPO), who can be contacted at email@example.com